Skip to main content

Wanna know me ?

I don't even know why this blog exists. so hm, i guess it's my way to express all of my feelings that were kept deeply inside my heart. Nope, I'm not an attention seeker just because i post something sad or i look like i am asking for someone's care. That's no no. I just feel so comfortable to share some of my underrated thoughts through here. so let's back to the topic, ok so who the hell is JJ ? JJ is basically my nickname called by my close internet friends. Some of my friends called me 'Czy' it's pronounced as Sizi and not cheesy thank you hehe. I mostly don't tell anyone on the internet about my real name bcs  i think it's a part of my privacy. so, only the close ones will know my real name. i don't wanna waste my energy telling why they called me JJ though bcs it's gonna be 10 pages long but just keep in your mind that JJ is me lmao. As everyone knows, I am 16 years old and i enjoy writing quotes, poem and stories. I love cooking and baking, cats, rose and daisy. I spend most of my time writing shits and i'm always on my phone. Hm next, my fav genre of music is ballad. imma emo girl that's why lol. Fav music ? As long as it's from WINNER and Day6, it's gonna be my jam. Then, my dream is just the same and it doesn't change. I wanna meet WINNER someday.

My fav boy group is WINNER. I've been stanning them since their debut day, 12th August 2014. Stanning these multi-talented boys was one of the most right decision i've ever made. Because of them, i knew a lot of people and make my day brighter with their silly jokes. I'll talk about my lavh to WINNER in my next entry, maybe ? 



What else ? hm, what type of person i am ? There's nothing interesting about me. I don't have any talent, not kind nor friendly & i'm not good as everyone else. I can't do anything right or have a prefect life and i'm always faking the true color of me so that everyone will have a good impression of me. There's so many people right beside me but i just can't find the ones who suit me the most. I did everyone dirty and keep asking why am i alone. but the truth untold is, i am the one that should be blame. I just feel so sorry for being myself. complicated rite ? it's just me and my pathetic life. I don't wanna talk about this, no more. 



ok so I guess that's just a short brief about me. Before i start bla bla-ing again, that's all for this entry. Thanks for wasting your time reading this nonsense. and one more thing, i don't need your sympathy or advice. i know myself more & only listen to myself. Bye !


Comments